£50k - 60k per year
about 1 year ago
We’re working with a digital innovations agency based in Central London, looking for a Mid-Senior UX Designer to join their dynamic team. The company is a leader in providing digital services, to a client-base that ranges from Government and Public services through to Private businesses and start-ups.
This is a position that will see you creating digital products and services, such as apps and websites, for businesses in all stages of their growth cycle.
What you will be doing
- Working alongside the Product team and clients to help them realise their product vision
- Creating products and services across the digital spectrum (apps and websites)
- Conducting user research work - including user interviews, usability tests, surveys, research reports, and personas
- Sketch, wireframe, prototype by following UX best practices, for example, those advocated by GDS or NNG
- Keep up to date with the latest UX and Service Design practices and contribute to the company’s blog
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience as a User Experience Designer, Service Designer or equivalent
- Someone who’s passionate about good UX (an appreciation of NNG & GDS practices is a bonus)
- An analytical thinker, who enjoys problem-solving and learning new industries as well as complex domains
- Empathetic with users, but considerate of organisational needs
- Comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 801870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.