User Experience Designer
Integrated Marketing Agency
Up to £45,000 P/A
Are you an experienced UX Designer looking for your next opportunity?
Are you interested in working for a company with great growth year on year and has ambitious plans for the future?
Would you like to work for a company that values UX and invests in creating the best UCD possible?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, then I could have a great opportunity for you! We're working closely with highly sought after agency in Central Manchester who are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their team.
What they're looking for:
- You will have proven experience of successfully designing aesthetically-appealing e-commerce sites in a commercial environment and have a strong understanding of interaction design. You will have strong Sketch and Photoshop skills
- You will have a commercial approach to design, and be able to demonstrate the tangible benefit of any design changes made. You will be comfortable working with Agile methodologies in a collaborative team environment.
- You will be an effective team player who takes a user-centred approach to design - anticipating customer needs and behaviours. You will be willing to take a data-driven approach to decision making (rather than subjective opinion), and prepared to suggest and implement new, innovative ideas. You will be able to challenge ideas constructively and work well in a results-focussed team.
- Experience of working on large-scale e-commerce sites and using A/B testing methodologies would be very welcome, but aren't essential. Experience of mentoring or managing a small team would be beneficial.
What they can offer:
- The opportunity to work on large scale site redesigns as part of a close knit team with access to their many microsites across the world
- The opportunity to make a real difference to their consumers and improve the customer journey
- You'll be able to get stuck in to all aspects of UX from discovery through to prototyping all the way through to continuous improvement testing, within an agile environment
- A competitive salary package and flexible working with a mature working environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the strongest digital professionals in the North West
For more information on this opportunity get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 824 382 040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £32k - 45k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
User Experience - UX Designer / UR - User Researcher Greater Manchester (NW) E-commerce Up to £45,000 (DOE) Working with a high-growth e-commerce business based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established UX Designer who’s looking to be exposed to new challenges across UX design &...
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
UX DESIGNER MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE Digital Agency £35,000 - £45,000 Working on behalf of a heavily sought after Digital Agency I am on the search for an enthusiastic User Experience Designer to join a forward-thinking UX team. I’m looking for someone who is an advocate for customers, creating use...
- £30k - 45k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
UX Designer Digital Agency South Manchester Up to £45,000 P/A (DOE) Working on behalf of a rapidly growing agency in Manchester, I’m on the search for an exceptional UX Designer, someone who is knowledgeable in UI design and has a passion for responsive design across both web and mobile. The agen...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
User Experience / UX Designer / User Researcher Central Manchester Fin-tech Salary Expectations: DOE Working with a high-growth fin-tech business based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established UX Designer who’s looking to be exposed to new challenges across UX design & research...