£35k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
Senior UX Designer
£35,000 - £45,000
Looking on behalf of an internationally known travel company, I’m on the search for a proven UX Designer capable of assisting the Head of UX in shaping the businesses UX direction as well as being a key hands-on member of the design team.
As the acting Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for applying a wide range of creative, technical and interactional skills to create eye-catching and usable website designs. You will be comfortable in implementing your ideas quickly and efficiently, being pivotal in improving the whole companies online customer experience.
Communication is always key and you will be expected to liaise comfortably with key stakeholders, guiding them through the end-to-end process and highlighting the benefits behind the teams’ designs.
As well as this you will be heavily involved in shaping and developing the UX team, creating a hard-working creative environment and leading by example, contributing heavily with conceptualising ideas and driving through the implementation stages to meet business objectives.
Essential to have:
- Experience in designing e-commerce web sites in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Strong understanding of interaction design
- Ability to adapt to an agile environment.
- Sketch & prototyping experience
- Understanding of HTML5 & CSS3 (knowing your limitations when designing for the web, not coding from scratch!)
- Able to work closely with stakeholders and good people management.
Company benefits include:
- 30 days holiday.
- Senior bonus scheme.
- Private medical.
- Staff discount on national and international products.
Plus many more…
Interested? APPLY for email: email@example.com / 07824 382 040 for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.