£40k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
My client are looking for a UX Designer to come and join their International Award-Winning Charity based in Central London. As part of this team you will be helping to deliver the company’s vision for customers worldwide. With a strong user-focused approach to business requirements, you will help achieve an exceptional experience across Digital platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Working end to end on the UX process from research through to testing
- Managing workloads from inception to completion
- Working with other teams and colleagues to realise the requirements surrounding user-focused design
- Helping to plan, create and run optimisation tests on all digital channels
- Professional experience of UX and interface design
- Great understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of HTML and CSS for testing and the building of prototypes
Give me a call on 07 909 801 870 or send an email to email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.