£35k - 45k per year
User Experience Designer
Up to £45,000 P/A
Are you an experienced UX Designer looking for your next opportunity?
Are you interested in working for a company with great growth year on year and has ambitious plans for the future?
Would you like to work for a company that values UX and invests in creating the best UCD possible?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, then I could have a great opportunity for you! We're working closely with highly sought after agency in Central Manchester who are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their team.
What they're looking for:
- You will have proven experience of successfully designing aesthetically-appealing e-commerce sites in a commercial environment and have a strong understanding of interaction design. You will have strong Sketch and Photoshop skills.
- You will have a commercial approach to design, and be able to demonstrate the tangible benefit of any design changes made. You will be comfortable working with Agile methodologies in a collaborative team environment.
- You will be an effective team player who takes a user-centred approach to design - anticipating customer needs and behaviours. You will be willing to take a data-driven approach to decision making (rather than subjective opinion), and prepared to suggest and implement new, innovative ideas. You will be able to challenge ideas constructively and work well in a results-focussed team.
- Experience of working on large-scale e-commerce sites and using A/B testing methodologies would be very welcome, but aren't essential. Experience of mentoring or managing a small team would be beneficial.
What they can offer:
- The opportunity to work on large scale site redesigns as part of a close knit team with access to their many microsites across the world.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to their consumers and improve the customer journey.
- You'll be able to get stuck in to all aspects of UX from discovery through to prototyping all the way through to continuous improvement testing, within an agile environment.
- A competitive salary package and flexible working with a mature working environment.
- The opportunity to work with some of the strongest digital professionals in the North West.
- Fully remote or flexible working situations available!
Interested? APPLY or email: Nathan@Forwardrole.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.