Manchester City Centre
£35k - 45k per year
4 months ago
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
£35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
Working on behalf of a heavily sought after Digital Agency I am on the search for an enthusiastic User Experience Designer to join a forward-thinking UX team. I’m looking for someone who is an advocate for customers, creating user-centred solutions that remove pain points and representing them across all possible scenarios to assure the company always provides the best possible customer experience.
Why would you finish off a project someone’s already started? – This is a chance to work on something complete new…Working alongside a full product team you will be heavily involved in each stage of the UX process, working alongside Senior UX colleagues to dedicated UX researchers and developers.
This is a great opportunity for you to be a part of a full UX re-brand; Implement your research & designs and see them shape the company moving forward.
- Responsible for the delivery of user-centred solutions validated and informed through data and research.
- Creating interaction flows, experience maps, and mock-ups to highlight ideas and collect qual feedback.
- Incorporating UX methodologies across various areas of the business, i.e. mobile/desktop, portal redesigns, submission forms etc.
- +2 years’ experience; ideally within UX or similar environment.
- Strong knowledge/focus on key UX methodologies.
- Confident when discussing rationales in-front of Key Stakeholders.
- Knowledge in UX Research across qualitative and quantitative methods.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.