£28k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
UX - FS
about 2 years ago
I'm working with a growing Fintech business who are keen to add a talented UX Designer to their Design team. As a UX Designer in their team you'll have the opportunity to work on end to end UX from inital discovery and ideation through to prototyping and continous user testing in an environment that would support your development.
You'll be working closely with cross functional digital teams, working alongside designers, analysts and Product Owners to improve the customer journey.
UX Designer – The role
- Explore UX options, perform UX research and produce UX-related outputs including wireframes, prototypes with end to end user testing;
- Work closely with the Web Analysts and Director to uncover trends, understand business needs and how improvements can be made on our different digital platforms. The role is for a proactive individual, one who constantly draws on analytics and behaviours to drive optimisation and generate new ideas that will increase conversions;
- Lead user testing. Working together with the Head of Design to create the test scripts, you will moderate and facilitate the user tests as well as analyse patterns and trends that emerge and make recommendations on optimisation and conversion;
- Create prototypes, design concepts and proof-of-concepts via the most appropriate route - e.g. Sketch, XD, inVision studio, React Studio, etc;
- Deliver responsive and systematic design solutions - both visual and user experience-based - through an agile methodology;
- Be collaborative, this role requires someone who can effectively communicate their ideas to a team and someone who can involve relevant members of the team.
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders, and build trusting relationships with both directors and colleagues;
UX Designer – What they're looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a UX Design position
- Previous experience of marketing in a financial services or IT/Tech environment is a plus
- A great understanding of UX software, from prototyping tools through to testing tools from both a qualitive and quantitive perspective
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite
For more information on this opportunity, get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.