We're working with an expanding leisure brand in Chester who are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their ever growing product squads.
You'll be working on all channels from responsive sites through to a mobile app. Working end to end you'll have the exposure from sketching and initial discovery phase all the way through to continual testing as part of an iterative process.
Your work will be seen by millions of people worldwide and provides a great platform for you to grow your skills in a company that are taking UX seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- You will work collaboratively with designers, developers and business analysts to develop user experience solutions in an agile project delivery.
- User research and profiling/ user personas
- Creation of strategic proposals
- Creating user flows, Information architecture, Wireframing and Prototyping
- Preparing and conducting user research and usability tests
- You will solve complex problems by applying methodical thinking, logic and pragmatism.
- Liaising and collaborating with the delivery team and business analysts
- Heuristic evaluations and competitive analysis
- Carrying out a/b and MVT to improve site usability and conversion
What they're looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience working in an agile process.
- Deep understanding of best practice UX approaches and how to apply them.
- Worked with cross-functional teams effectively in everyday tasks.
- Experience of developing eCommerce experiences across different connected devices.
- A familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies is useful.
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions.
- Use Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq Mockups, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Industry experience working across large websites, tablet and mobile
For more information get in touch on 07 585 221 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
Are you and experienced UX Designer looking for a new opportunity? How would you like to work for a multi-national business that can offer great progression opportunities? We've partnered with a great worldwide business based in Trafford, who are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join the...
- £30k - 45k per year
I’m working with an award-winning Insurance company based in South West London, who are looking for a UX Designer to join their established team in a period of high growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy state-of-the-art research and development, be challenged and grow a...
- £40k - 45k per year
UX Designer - Bolton - £40-45k I have the pleasure of working with a rapidly growing company based in Bolton with really ambitious plans to change their industry. They're looking for a talented UX Designer to join their team as they look to expand their marketing team. Working on a range of large...
- £50k - 60k per year
We’re currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join one of the UK’s most exciting e-commerce start-ups based in West London. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be working as part of a team focused around creating and developing exceptional UX Designs across all digital products, ensuring a us...