UX Designer - Bolton - £40-45k
I have the pleasure of working with a rapidly growing company based in Bolton with really ambitious plans to change their industry. They're looking for a talented UX Designer to join their team as they look to expand their marketing team.
Working on a range of large and small scale digital projects from Day 1 this is a brilliant opportunity to get hands on and develop your skills in all things UX Design, from initial discovery phase all the way through to continous testing and improvement. Working with a talented marketing team they offer the opportunity for you to be the advocate for UX in a changing company putting digital improvement at the heart of their changing strategy.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking ownership of multiple projects and being responsible for the design output.
- Helping to scope projects by attending stakeholder and customer interviews.
- Writing heuristic (expert) and competitive analysis reports.
- Translating stakeholder and customer requirements into engaging user-centred design solutions.
- Creating and revising IA and UX documentation including: personas, user stories, user flows, sitemaps, content maps and wireframes.
- Creating low/high fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users.
- Supporting usability testing sessions, interpreting results and iterating concepts until they meet the user needs and design requirements.
- Ensure visual design supports and enhances our brand, maintaining a cohesive design language.
- Writing project documentation e.g. style guides and annotated wireframes.
- Creating industry leading design work that pushes and inspires the product team.
What they're looking for:
- Proven record of delivering designs that meet user needs, product requirements and business goals.
- Strong visual and interaction design experience with the ability to design attractive and usable.
- interfaces on web, mobile and desktop.
- Keen design eye with ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography and colour effectively.
- Consideration of user tasks and goals throughout the design process.
- Good understanding of interaction design across devices.
- Experience working with front-end developers.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Expert-level proficiency in Sketch and/or Photoshop/Illustrator.
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 45k per year
I’m working with an award-winning Insurance company based in South West London, who are looking for a UX Designer to join their established team in a period of high growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy state-of-the-art research and development, be challenged and grow a...
- £50k - 60k per year
We’re currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join one of the UK’s most exciting e-commerce start-ups based in West London. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be working as part of a team focused around creating and developing exceptional UX Designs across all digital products, ensuring a us...
- £30k - 40k per year
We've partnered with an exciting start-up tech company in london looking to change their industry and they're looking for a talented UX Researcher to join their growing UX function. Working alongside Product Owners, UX Designers, Writers and a UX Lead this is a brilliant opportunity to join a col...
- £27k - 35k per year
Are you keen to get in to UX research? Have a background in research and now want to go into a commercial sector and test your skills? I'm working with a multinational business based in Manchester City Centre who are looking for a UX Researcher to start in the new year on a 12 month contract to h...