£30k - 45k per year
6 months ago
I’m working with an award-winning Insurance company based in South West London, who are looking for a UX Designer to join their established team in a period of high growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy state-of-the-art research and development, be challenged and grow as a designer and leader. Along the way you will contribute to game-changing products for the insurance industry.
What you will be doing:
- User research and testing to ensure that user needs are understood and met
- End-to-end UX design, helping to design elegant, efficient, intuitive, and delightful products.
- Building low and hi-fidelity prototypes to be used for usability testing and communicating design requirements to the wider project team
- Gaining a better understanding of the UX community and user needs through attending conferences and meetups whenever appropriate
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a UX Designer in the Insurance, Financial or Professional Services industry
- Strong abilities in sketching and prototyping, A/B testing, and workshop facilitation
- A truly customer-focused individual, dedicated to understanding user needs and requirements
- Demonstrated success conceiving and conducting user research, surveys and interviews
- Demonstrated experience creating designs and interfaces in line with current UX best practices
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch to hear more about the opportunity!
Give me a call on 07909 801 870 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.