Are you and experienced UX Designer looking for a new opportunity?
How would you like to work for a multi-national business that can offer great progression opportunities?
We've partnered with a great worldwide business based in Trafford, who are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team. Working alongside digital and marketing professionals you'll have full ownership of all of their UX and UI and be the internal brand advocate for all things usability and user focused.
They have ambitious growth plans to be the leader in their space worldwide and their USP and the talented professionals they have onboard make this a really exciting opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- User research and testing to ensure that user needs are understood and met
- End-to-end UX design, helping to design elegant, efficient, intuitive, and delightful products.
- Building low and hi-fidelity prototypes to be used for usability testing and communicating design requirements to the wider project team
- Gaining a better understanding of the UX community and user needs through attending conferences and meetups whenever appropriate
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a UX Designer
- Strong abilities in sketching and prototyping, A/B testing, and workshop facilitation
- A truly customer-focused individual, dedicated to understanding user needs and requirements
- Demonstrated success conceiving and conducting user research, surveys and interviews
- Demonstrated experience creating designs and interfaces in line with current UX best practices
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 45k per year
I’m working with an award-winning Insurance company based in South West London, who are looking for a UX Designer to join their established team in a period of high growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy state-of-the-art research and development, be challenged and grow a...
- £40k - 45k per year
UX Designer - Bolton - £40-45k I have the pleasure of working with a rapidly growing company based in Bolton with really ambitious plans to change their industry. They're looking for a talented UX Designer to join their team as they look to expand their marketing team. Working on a range of large...
- £30k - 40k per year
We're working with an expanding leisure brand in Chester who are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their ever growing product squads. You'll be working on all channels from responsive sites through to a mobile app. Working end to end you'll have the exposure from sketching and initial di...
- £50k - 60k per year
We’re currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join one of the UK’s most exciting e-commerce start-ups based in West London. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be working as part of a team focused around creating and developing exceptional UX Designs across all digital products, ensuring a us...