£25k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
We are working with a leading leisure and travel company in Cheshire to bring a UX Designer to the team. This company offer pre planned holiday packages in locations such as Spain, France and Italy. This fun and vibrant company can offer you a work lifestyle that is fun and laidback with an opportunity to excel yourself in UX Design. Their vision is to transform their digital presence, bring new and retain loyal customers to the company.
If you are ready for a UX challenge that will keep you busy then get in touch.
What you will be doing
- Designing for all digital outputs including emails, display, website and social media with a strong focus on User Experience
- Providing digital design support that follows the brand guidelines
- Take control on user interactions using sketches, wire frames and prototypes
- Create simple customer journeys with a proven ability to work through complex scenarios
- Be an advocate of user-centric design process
- Take full ownership of the design process from concept to final approval
Who you will be
- A strong UX Designer, with proven experience demonstrated with a UX focused portfolio
- Passionate about digital and UX Design
- Experience on all platforms including desktop/mobile/email
- Comfortable in prototyping tools: Axure, Balsamiq or Omnigraffle
- Understanding of a customers online journey
- Design software: Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, Dreamweaver
- HTML5/CSS3 is a bonus!
If you are interested in this position, apply below for immediate consideration, or send an email to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.