£35k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Bolton (Occasional Office Visits)
Up to £45k
Do you have a real passion for UX, the desire for rapid progression and wanting to take full autonomy of a UX function?
This highly established, award-winning business are looking for a UX Designer to join their collaborative team. Their comparison site is used nationally to provide an easier and more efficient online switching experience.
They are looking for a UX Designer to take the lead on all things UX. This involves having full autonomy on decision making, whilst being supported by their Head of CX and working closely with the CRO function, SEO, eCRM, PPC, Operations and Product teams.
- Designing and progressing designs across website and comparison engines from concept to sign-off
- Being comfortable having full autonomy and being confident when decision making
- Confident communication with stakeholders
- Maintaining the Design-System whilst assisting Marketing
- Consumer and customer insight. Benchmarking against direct and indirect competitors
- User Acceptance Testing for the UI delivered by their developers
- At least 1 year of commercial UX experience
- Having a strong creative portfolio demonstrating UX projects from start to finish is essential
- Proficiency in Figma (XD, Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud or similar)
- A real passion for UX, best practices and new innovations
- An understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization
- eCommerce or comparison experience (desirable not essential)
- Remote working options (very occasional visits to their Bolton office)
- £2,000 training budget
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Employee discount scheme
- Pension plan
- Learning and Development team for onboarding, training and on-going support
If you want to explore this role even more or sounds like the ideal role, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.