£30k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
We’re looking for a creatively minded, down-to-earth designer with a proven background in UX to join one of London’s Leading Digital Agencies. The company is renowned for its ability to help brands harness the power of digital, across technology and ecommerce, and as part of this team you will be given the creative freedom to work with a multitude of clients.
What will you be doing?
- Working on UX briefs from start to finish, helping to achieve remarkable user experiences
- Collaborating with the Senior Designer and other stakeholders within the business on a daily basis
- Setting up research activities such as usability testing studies, surveys and research sessions
- Coming up with design recommendations based on A/B test results
- Producing wireframes and prototypes
- 2+ years in a similar working environment
- Confident across the Adobe Suite as well as when using Sketch
- An outstanding understanding of the User Experience process from a customer and business perspective
- A strong portfolio highlighting your work
If you’re an ambitious Designer with tonnes of creative flair and a desire to be a part of something truly outstanding, then apply below!
Alternatively give me a call on 07 909 801 870 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.