£90k - 110k per year
Are you leading UX professional operating at the top of your game? We are proud to be working with one of the UK’s most exciting, innovative, tech focused brands whose product driven team continue to deliver to their customer’s needs.
You will be the guardian of overall user experience and the look and feel of mission-critical product features. The ideal candidate will have an obsession with simplifying complexity and delivering a best in class product to their diverse customer base.
With new products set to be rolled out later in the year you will understand the intrinsic link between the customer funnel, UX and product.
This is a golden opportunity to spearhead the UX function within one of the North West’s most exciting, up and coming businesses.
So what will you be doing?
- Operate as a thought leader across UX, integrating with wider product ‘squads’ to drive best in class onsite experience
- Champion the overall development and launch of new experiences to enhance customer journey throughout the site
- Help craft and evolve the product design on site with the end user in mind throughout
- Actively build and mentor a UX team operating at the cutting edge of technology
- Promote Design Thinking throughout the organization and help Product accelerate Design Sprints and prototyping
- Lead the creation of User Research function and customer journey mapping for all product designs
- Collaborate with Product Directors, developers, marketers, and customer support throughout the Product process, including discovery, testing and scoping to drive successful launches and iterations.
What will you need to succeed?
- Be currently operating at the head of a UX function, steering strategy and acting as a thought leader within your organisation
- Ability to apply design principles across web, mobile and native platforms.
- Experience with building a team of UI/UX designers and leading them through complex projects
- Knowledge of agile software development and experience with developing and executing AB and multivariate design tests
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and partner well across, up and down the organization.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to clearly express opinions, while respecting the thoughts and opinions of their peers
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.