£45k - 50k per year
6 months ago
UX Lead // London // £45-50k
We’re looking for a UX Lead to join a multinational e-commerce company. Leading the UX, this role will see you be responsible for the whole customer experience, whilst identifying and implementing improvements that will optimise the digital experience as a whole.
- Taking ownership of multiple projects and being responsible for the design output.
- Writing heuristic and competitive analysis reports.
- Translating stakeholder and customer requirements into engaging user-centred design solutions.
- Creating and revising IA and UX documentation including: personas, user stories, user flows, sitemaps, content maps and wireframes.
- Creating low/high fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users.
- Running usability testing sessions, interpreting results and iterating concepts until they meet the user needs and design requirements.
- Ensure visual design supports and enhances our brand, maintaining a cohesive design language.
- Creating industry leading design work that pushes and inspires the team.
- Proven record of delivering designs that meet user needs, product requirements and business goals.
- Strong visual and interaction design experience with the ability to design attractive and usable materials.
- Consideration of user tasks and goals throughout the design process.
- Good understanding of interaction design across devices such as web, mobile and desktop.
- Experience working with front-end developers.
- Understanding and appreciation of CSS and HTML.
- Confidence and ability to present and sell ideas.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Expert-level proficiency in Sketch and/or Photoshop/Illustrator.
- An outstanding portfolio to showcase your abilities.
For further information, apply below with your CV and portfolio.
Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com or give me a call on 07909 801870 .
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.