9 months ago
I’m working with an Ethical Living organisation who are looking for a UX Lead to join their growing team based in East London. As the only lead within this company, your voice will be instrumental to the development of the mobile product, to be used by thousands of customers daily.
About the role
- Working across the company’s mobile app to ensure the best user experience
- Collaborating on the conceptual development of a brand new product, leading the prototyping, user testing and MVP validation to help bring it to market
- There will be some visual UI elements involved, yet predominantly this will be UX-heavy
- Previous experience in a product startup background or bringing products to market
- Experienced creating low-fi and hi-fi prototypes
- Experienced leading user testing with individuals and small groups of 3-5 people
- Well-versed in lean UX practices for startups
This is a great opportunity for an ethically minded UX Lead to work with a social impact startup paving the way in their market.
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.