£80k - 90k per year
7 months ago
A leading B2B SAAS company are looking for a UX Lead to head up their growing Design team based in Central London. This is an end-to-end UX role, where you will help develop the business-wide UX strategy, whilst leading a team of product designers and remaining hands-on throughout the process.
- Establish, promote, and support design principles, best practices, and standards
- Run user research sessions and confidently communicate the results across the business
- Ensure all design output is of the highest quality throughout every step of the process
- Manage personal workload in order to meet deadlines and feedback regularly, and pro-actively, to communicate project status and areas of concern
- Work collaboratively to create end-to-end user experience deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes, specifications, reports and presentations
- Previous experience in a UX, product or Service design role with a track record of designing exceptional experiences for complex web and mobile applications
- Expert understanding of industry standard UX tools and software
- Successful management of a team of designers in a similar environment
- Experience with remote testing platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
If you’d like to hear more and be considered for the positon, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.