£50k - 55k per year
5 months ago
Lead UX Designer
Manchester City Centre
£50,000 - £55,000 PA
Full time, permanent position
Working on behalf of a heavy hitter within the eCommerce sector, I am on the search for a UX Lead who is looking for their next big challenge!
Working alongside a plethora of likeminded individuals you will be heavily influential in the day-to-day management of the UX process across the board, using your expertise to define new UX avenues to explore while delegating tasks to the wider team accordingly.
Alongside this, you will be working within a rapidly growing creative team, so your ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and stamp your expertise from the get-go is a very important factor for the success of your application.
Although you will be expected to be hands on at time this is a real leadership role, I’m looking for a self-starter, someone with ideas, who isn’t afraid to task risks, and does not shy away from hard work. This role can be very awarding within a company who can provide endless opportunity, but only to the right person!
- Commercial experience working in a UX role or similar, within an eCommerce or retail environment.
- Ability to manage experimentation roadmaps to enhance recommendation strategies when highlighting new UX opportunities for the business.
- Extensive experience incorporating both Quant and Qual research methods in everyday practice.
- Some experience/knowledge in conversation rate optimisation techniques and best practices.
- Experience running discovery workshops with key stakeholders and external partners.
- Ample experience running/overseeing design sprints.
- Ability to work across desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Experience working with commercial UX software.
Interested? APPLY or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV & portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.