£50k - 60k per year
We are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s most recognised multichannel retailers who have seen unprecedented online growth this year. As part of their digital transformation, they continue to invest heavily into their digital team/channels moving into 2021.
The role UX/UI Lead is an incredibly exciting one in which you will define and design a user-centric experience for this national retailer’s customer base.
If you have a proven ability in shaping a UX/UI strategy with a real appetite for being ‘hands on’ in the delivery of such projects then keep reading!
- You will be the UX/UI champion internally within the business, educating and bringing stakeholders on your journey
- Developing best UX practices within the business to create synergy within customer experiences
- Working with Product Owners and Designers to solve problems, placing research, data and insight at the heart of what you do
What you will need
- Extensive experience in managing the digital product process from end to end within an eCommerce environment
- Strong exposure to app based work will be critical as the business looks to roll out their 1st app in Q1 next year
- Proven ability to design and execute digital experiences for a large customer base.
*Please note this is a fully remote role but we will only be accepting applications from candidates based in the UK*
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.