I’m looking for a UX Manager to join a multinational e-commerce company. Leading the UX, this role will see you be responsible for the whole customer experience, whilst identifying and implementing improvements that will optimise the digital experience as a whole.
- Taking ownership of multiple projects and being responsible for the design output.
- Writing heuristic and competitive analysis reports.
- Translating stakeholder and customer requirements into engaging user-centred design solutions.
- Creating and revising IA and UX documentation including: personas, user stories, user flows, sitemaps, content maps and wireframes.
- Creating low/high fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users.
- Running usability testing sessions, interpreting results and iterating concepts until they meet the user needs and design requirements.
- Ensure visual design supports and enhances our brand, maintaining a cohesive design language.
- Creating industry leading design work that pushes and inspires the team.
- Proven record of delivering designs that meet user needs, product requirements and business goals.
- Strong visual and interaction design experience with the ability to design attractive and usable materials.
- Consideration of user tasks and goals throughout the design process.
- Good understanding of interaction design across devices such as web, mobile and desktop.
- Experience working with front-end developers.
- Understanding and appreciation of CSS and HTML.
- Confidence and ability to present and sell ideas.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Expert-level proficiency in Sketch and/or Photoshop/Illustrator.
- An outstanding portfolio to showcase your abilities.
For more info, apply below with your CV and portfolio.
Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07 909 801 870!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £27k - 35k per year
Are you keen to get in to UX research? Have a background in research and now want to go into a commercial sector and test your skills? I'm working with a multinational business based in Manchester City Centre who are looking for a UX Researcher to start in the new year on a 12 month contract to h...
- £30k - 45k per year
I’m working with an award-winning Insurance company based in South West London, who are looking for a UX Designer to join their established team in a period of high growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy state-of-the-art research and development, be challenged and grow a...
- £40k - 45k per year
UX Designer - Bolton - £40-45k I have the pleasure of working with a rapidly growing company based in Bolton with really ambitious plans to change their industry. They're looking for a talented UX Designer to join their team as they look to expand their marketing team. Working on a range of large...
- £325 - 375 per day
I’m working with a growing consultancy who are looking for a Contract UX Researcher to join them on a brand new Public Sector project in Sheffield City Centre. Paying up to £375 p/d for a minimum of 3 months, with a potential extension to 6 months in the future. *** Can start immediately *** Give...