Are you keen to get in to UX research? Have a background in research and now want to go into a commercial sector and test your skills?
I'm working with a multinational business based in Manchester City Centre who are looking for a UX Researcher to start in the new year on a 12 month contract to help them on some major projects for 2019.
They're experiencing a really exciting period of growth and you'll join their team as they look to enhance the user experience of their UK and international sites.
What you'll be doing:
- Gathering digital business requirements from their internal team and customer insights
- Undertaking and analysing audience research through multiple mediums
- Confidence to analyse the results and compile actionable recommendations for design
- Writing and presenting briefs on the requirements of designs to the UX team, including communication with visual designers / developers / copywriters
- Responsible for the planning, running and analysis of usability test sessions across all websites
- Working with user testing software and techniques – writing scripts, analysing results, running usability test sessions and presenting recommendations
- Able to use Google Analytics Data to track and influence design/research, presenting to key insights to business stakeholders and design/development teams
- Lead workshops, presentations and walkthrough sessions as required to explore business requirements, promote shared understanding, stakeholder buy in and acceptance of work
- Promoting a culture of continuous online improvement by being the business point of contact for online data analysis and best practice user experience
- Documenting online journeys and supporting core marketing with plotting campaigns
- Establish and develop key relationships to ensure delivery of objectives throughout the business, with particular focus on Digital, UX, Design, Product and IT teams.
- Work closely with Head of Design/UX and Head of Digital to identify key UX challenges and opportunities, using experience to recommend research approach to each situation
- Weekly interaction working direct with Business Analyst defining development user stories, ensuring they understand our users and that any developments stay user focussed
- Helping to identify and implement process improvements with internal teams
- Interface with other departments to effectively meet customer and business needs.
- Work closely with the digital and core marketing team to ensure a seamless customer journey is achieved throughout communications & the campaigns are fully integrated across all channels
What they're looking for:
- Extensive experience in conducting user research utilising both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Educated to degree/professional level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial digital marketer with proven record of driving ROI
- Extensive on site content creation experience (wireframing, usability, functional design)
- Experience with A/B testing and Google Analytics or similar analytics package
- People management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative thinker
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.