We've partnered with an exciting start-up tech company in london looking to change their industry and they're looking for a talented UX Researcher to join their growing UX function. Working alongside Product Owners, UX Designers, Writers and a UX Lead this is a brilliant opportunity to join a collaborative team working on some exciting projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Gathering digital business requirements from their internal team and customer insights
- Undertaking and analysing audience research through multiple mediums
- Confidence to analyse the results and compile actionable recommendations for design
- Writing and presenting briefs on the requirements of designs to the UX team, including communication with visual designers / developers / copywriters
- Responsible for the planning, running and analysis of usability test sessions across all websites
- Working with user testing software and techniques – writing scripts, analysing results, running usability test sessions and presenting recommendations
- Able to use Google Analytics Data to track and influence design/research, presenting to key insights to business stakeholders and design/development teams
- Lead workshops, presentations and walkthrough sessions as required to explore business requirements, promote shared understanding, stakeholder buy in and acceptance of work
- Promoting a culture of continuous online improvement by being the business point of contact for online data analysis and best practice user experience
- Documenting online journeys and supporting core marketing with plotting campaigns
- Establish and develop key relationships to ensure delivery of objectives throughout the business, with particular focus on Digital, UX, Design, Product and IT teams.
- Work closely with Head of Design/UX and Head of Digital to identify key UX challenges and opportunities, using experience to recommend research approach to each situation
- Weekly interaction working direct with Business Analyst defining development user stories, ensuring they understand our users and that any developments stay user focussed
- Helping to identify and implement process improvements with internal teams
- Interface with other departments to effectively meet customer and business needs.
- Work closely with the digital and core marketing team to ensure a seamless customer journey is achieved throughout communications & the campaigns are fully integrated across all channels
What they're looking for:
- Extensive experience in conducting user research utilising both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Educated to degree/professional level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial digital marketer with proven record of driving ROI
- Extensive on site content creation experience (wireframing, usability, functional design)
- Experience with A/B testing and Google Analytics or similar analytics package
- People management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative thinker
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £27k - 35k per year
Are you keen to get in to UX research? Have a background in research and now want to go into a commercial sector and test your skills? I'm working with a multinational business based in Manchester City Centre who are looking for a UX Researcher to start in the new year on a 12 month contract to h...
- £28k - 35k per year
We are working with an award winning holiday cottage provider in Cheshire to bring a UX Designer to the team. For 25 years, this company has over 12,000 properties to sell across the UK. Their new offices are located close to the station, so is commutable for many people in and around Cheshire. T...
- £25k - 35k per year
We are working with a leading leisure and travel company in Cheshire to bring a UX Designer to the team. This company offer pre planned holiday packages in locations such as Spain, France and Italy. This fun and vibrant company can offer you a work lifestyle that is fun and laidback with an oppor...
- £32k - 40k per year
Planning, designing, preparing and running relevant research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of digital experiences. Delivering behavioural insights workshops and being involved in presentations for the client. You will also support our new business develo...