£35k - 40k per year
UX Researcher - JC
3 months ago
UX Researcher – Manchester (Hybrid) - £40k
An award-winning insurance company are looking for a UX Researcher to join their experienced and dedicated team as they continue to push forward on an exciting period of growth!
You’ll be responsible for conducting user research and usability testing whilst providing user insights throughout the product development lifecycle to help design and improve digital products/services. Working closely with designers, developers, and product managers you’ll be the backbone of their high-functioning team.
They have exciting projects in the pipeline alongside ambitious growth plans so they are looking for someone who has great interpersonal and communication skills with knowledge and experience of working in various research methods, conducting and leading research.
Ideal Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of user research methods, UX design, and usability principles
- Experience with Hotjar, Maze, Google optimise, Figma or similar
- Experience in remote testing methodologies
- Analytical, quantitative & qualitative research and design thinking
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, or any related field would be ideal but not essential
Sound interesting? Apply! Please send your CV across or if you would like more information – call Jenna Carman at Forward Role or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.