I'm excited to be working with a Retail start-up who are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their growing team in London. As the UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for ensuring an all-round exceptional Experience across the company’s digital outlets. In return you will be able to work as part of a close-knit team in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up in a period of huge development.
- Lead digital projects delivering user-centred experiences across the company’s website – creating UX projects that will drive an improved and optimised user experience, measuring project success with data and insights
- Ensure that the products you design meet user needs, are aligned with wider product and business goals, and are in line with our front-end and back-end technologies
- Use the full range of design methods to deliver the best possible experiences for our users. This will include creating experience maps, wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing, plus other methods in the UX design toolkit as needed.
- Passionate about UX and hungry to succeed in the role
- A keen interest in working for a start-up and all that this incorporates
- Able to match the fast-nature of a start-up
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience of creating products and services that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d want to be a part of, get in touch now for immediate consideration!
You can reach me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £26k - 35k per year
We have the pleasure of working for an amazing agency based in West London, to find an ambitious designer to join their ever growing, vibrant team. The agency over the past two months have won 11 pitches and there’s no stopping them now. This fully integrated agency work with global FMCG, Retail ...
- £30k - 40k per year
UX Designer Manchester City Centre Marketing & Communications Agency - Up to £40,000 Working on behalf of a Marketing & Communications Agency based in the heart of Manchester I am on the search for a proven User Experience Designer; in this role you will play a big part of the agencies future gro...
- £25k - 30k per year
We are working with an award-winning Creative Communications agency outside of London to find a fantastic and ambitious Midweight Designer to join their family run business. The fully integrated agency produce creative campaigns that are delivered across a multitude of channels, but what is so in...
- £30k - 40k per year
Lead Designer Sports & Leisure Manchester (£competitive) Working on behalf of a niche service provider with a customer base well in the hundreds and thousands I am looking for a Lead Designer equipped with the skills to drive the businesses creative offering forward, providing nothing but the bes...
- £35k - 45k per year
We are working with a creative integrated marketing agency who specialise in transforming brands for fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients. Their services include online and offline work such as experiential events, web development, branding, PR and Marketing. We are looking for a Mid weight to S...