£35k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
I'm excited to be working with a Retail start-up who are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their growing team in London. As the UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for ensuring an all-round exceptional Experience across the company’s digital outlets. In return you will be able to work as part of a close-knit team in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up in a period of huge development.
- Lead digital projects delivering user-centred experiences across the company’s website – creating UX projects that will drive an improved and optimised user experience, measuring project success with data and insights
- Ensure that the products you design meet user needs, are aligned with wider product and business goals, and are in line with our front-end and back-end technologies
- Use the full range of design methods to deliver the best possible experiences for our users. This will include creating experience maps, wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing, plus other methods in the UX design toolkit as needed.
- Passionate about UX and hungry to succeed in the role
- A keen interest in working for a start-up and all that this incorporates
- Able to match the fast-nature of a start-up
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience of creating products and services that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d want to be a part of, get in touch now for immediate consideration!
You can reach me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.