£35k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer to join an E-commerce startup based in South London. As part of this fast-growing business, you will be creating User Experiences seen by millions of people, designed to improve the sites’ overall conversion rates. Your contribution will be valued and encouraged, giving you an opportunity to influence decisions at a business-wide level.
What you will be doing
- Helping to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes, leading to exceptional User Experiences across Digital outlets, with the aim of improving the company’s conversion rates
- Working across the Digital/UI Design of the website, including the design of interfaces
- Conducting User Research predominantly through customer feedback, A/B testing and data analysis
Who we’re looking for
- An exceptional designer with 3+ years’ UX experience working across web and mobile
- Previous experience working in E-commerce or Online Marketplaces
- Someone comfortable working in an agile environment
- An all-round Digital Design enthusiast who’s willing to help out in all areas
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply below for immediate consideration!
Alternatively, call me on 07909 801 870 or send me an email at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.