£30k - 40k per year
4 months ago
A skilled UX/UI Designer is needed for a niche Tech startup based in Canary Wharf. In this role, you will be working across multiple products with a number of market-leading clients to ensure exceptional designs for the user.
Included in the role
- Developing UI mock-ups, prototypes and designs to be used across digital outlets for multiple users
- Working to ensure a user-centric approach is maintained across the whole business through evaluating user requirements
- Working directly with the Digital Design Manager and a Mid-weight Designer to devise a Design Direction for the business
- Presenting work to stakeholders across the business, having the confidence in your own work and presentation-skills
What we’re looking for
- Someone who is extremely passionate about their work, UX/UI in general and the Tech market
- A highly detailed visual portfolio showcasing your creative abilities and user-centric approach
- A designer with previous experience working across multiple products
- Someone with a desire to work as part of a young company/startup
This is a great chance to join a successful, social startup with a huge capacity for personal growth and development. Apply below for more info.
Alternatively, I'm available on 07909 801 870 or at email@example.com.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.