We’re working with a Tech and Software company fundamentally changing the Financial Services industry who are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to join their growing team. This is a position reporting directly into the Chief Product Officer, with exceptional opportunities for growth within the business.
What the role includes
- All areas of product design, including: interaction design, visual design and prototyping across web and mobile customer journeys
- Creating exceptional, easy to use, user-friendly designs for users who are not very predominantly tech-savvy
- Working closely with the Chief Product Officer, Product Manager, Behavioural Scientist, and Communications Manager to realise the most effective ways to solve UX issues
What we’re looking for
- A strong portfolio demonstrating how you conceptualised, designed and delivered UI, UX, Interaction and visual designs
- Someone who’s creative, self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication abilities to be able to explain why a design works or why it doesn’t
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, apply below for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, get in contact with me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 22k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
Graphic Designer Travel / E-commerce £18,000 - £22,000 Working with a market leading company in their respective field, I’m on the search for a Graphic Designer looking to join a company who are proud of their rich heritage. This role is suited for someone who loves to see their designs brought t...
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
We’re working with a Tech and Software company looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their growing team in Kent. The company, with offices internationally, offers Tech solutions to help empower individuals across multiple sectors. As part of a cross-functional design team, you will be working to t...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
UX/UI Designer Preston £45,000 p/a Working on behalf a giant in its respected industry I am on the search for an established UX Designer with an exceptional understanding of designing meaningful experiences. The success of your application determines on your ability to identify problems, understa...
- Central London
- £50k - 70k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
A renowned Dating App are looking for a UX Product Designer to join their growing team based in Central London. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across the internationally-recognised app as well as helping to expand the product base to reach wider audiences. Your day-to-day A w...