£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
Want to work in a forward thinking creative environment in a company that values Video and Motion at the heart of their marketing strategy?
Are you a talented Video Producer with experience working independently and a strong portfolio of work?
My client are an exciting company with loads of scope for growth and are looking for a videographer to take their content to the next level. With new offices in manchester City centre they're keen to find a talented outgoing person who is ready for their next challenge producing and creating video for various campaigns. From events to social media and web videos you'll be working on a variety of work in an interesting start up environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creation and development of multimedia (audio/video) content to support campaigns, social media content, product marketing videos, web content and PR activity.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to deliver projects.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver multimedia content.
- Plan video shoots; working with Shoot Coordinator and Art Directors to scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Work closely between studio and marketing / e-commerce teams to consistently plan and provide imagery / video content to support upcoming campaigns.
- Develop production schedules.
- Record and edit video projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files.
- Creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voiceover/ sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Manage video library.
- Over 4 years experience working in Videography
- A strong showreel portfolio with a variety of clients from retail and financial sectors ideally
- Be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner with the ability to stay calm when under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Be experienced in video production and editing.
- Be a highly skilled and experienced user of Adobe software, particularly After Effects and Premiere, and Final Cut Pro X.
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently operate to the highest standard.
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne on email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.