We’re working with a global Marketing Services company, who are looking for a Videographer to join their growing team in Reigate. Working with some of the largest companies in the UK across both the Public and Private sector, you will help to plan, film, create and edit video content on a daily basis.
- Planning, managing and creating video content in response to client briefs
- Communicating conceptual ideas both verbally and visually internally and externally win an engaging way
- Film videos on set or on location
- Editing footage and adding any post-production graphics
- Previous experience working in a similar environment with the ability to demonstrate strong video production, including filming and editing
- Proficiency with editing software Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Able to transport, set up and operate equipment
- The willingness and ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on email@example.com or 07909 801870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Videographer Central Manchester Ecommerce Up to £35,000 Are you looking to join an established company within a busy creative studio? Do you have experience designing for social platforms and podcasts? Are you a senior looking to be paid a senior salary? We've partnered with a well-known Central ...