£20k - 25k per year
Junior Videographer / Video Editor
£20,000 - £25,000
Full time, permanent
Working alongside likeminded individuals within a tight knit creative team. You will be responsible for the production and editing of video content suitable for publication across multiple channels.
You’ll be expected to have a love for video, and the ability to seek out and discover new multi-media formats for content creation. You will be able to convey emotion and empathy through your work while still keeping a clear and precise message for a number of different target audiences.
I'm looking for someone who has a real talent in producing videos that leaves a lasting impact on the viewers, someone who takes pride in what they do and lets the work speak for itself.
- Ability to plan and prepare multimedia content for small/large campaign and events.
- Experience across motion graphics, interactive video and basic audio.
- Ability to maintain and organised workflow, managing resource library for a streamlined workstation.
- Experience creating for social platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Comfortable working productively across multiple in-house teams.
- Experience working with commercial video production software, i.e. Adobe Premier and Affect Effects.
- Applications without an up-to-date video portfolio or show-reel will NOT be considered.
Interested? APPLY or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.