£18k - 22k per year
0161 914 8499
8 months ago
Are you a junior videographer with over a year in industry experience?
Are you looking to join an established company within a busy creative studio?
We've partnered with a well known manchester business in Trafford who are looking for a talented videographer to join their creative team. You'll be joining at an exciting time as they look to grow their creative output and you'll be able to get stuck in to a range of briefs and creative campaigns from the very beginning.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and create original digital signage content.
- Contribute to creative sessions to share ideas or design perspectives.
- Lead the production of short video content to an agreed brief.
- Film or mix live events.
- Update and maintain a workflow log.
- Script, film, and edit presenter-led content
- Work with internal and external teams to resolve technical and/or design problems
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered as quickly as possible.
- Liaise with advertising partners to ensure we meet our contractual obligations
- Calculate and build playlists for multiple centres
- Any other duties as appropriate.
What they're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CC, especially After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience producing digital content
- Degree education with a strong qualification in a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative team player who is happy to share ideas, take constructive feedback from others, and support with additional work when required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight timelines
- Practical video production experience (lighting, camera, sound)
- Comprehensive knowledge of visual design principles and best practices
- Experience working within established brand guidelines
- An up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and advances
- Experience using Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D modelling software
- Keen sense of visual storytelling and composition
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.