£45k - 55k per year
almost 2 years ago
I’m currently working with a growing Events company based in East London, who are looking for a Visual Designer to join them. As part of this growing UX team, you will be helping to create a user-centred design process through idea validations, research and user journeys to interfacing.
Day to day
- Working end-to-end with the product: creating user flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes; whilst communicating this to stakeholders at all levels
- Creating exceptional designs to combat defined problems and goals
- Designing artwork that helps to reflect the Events online
- Assisting with briefs and idea conception, ensuring ideas are grounded in strategy
- Cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS)
- Experience using front-end tools such as HTML and CSS
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing your design skills across both mobile and web
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate design-rationale and present designs throughout the business
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch now!
You can reach me on 07909 801 870, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.