£25k - 30k per year
Visual Merchandiser – Hybrid
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£25,000 to £30,000
I have a great opportunity for a Visual Merchandiser to join a medium sized fast paced team supporting the preparation of how products are arranged through the use of data, planning tools and the liaison of both internal and external stakeholders. This role isn’t your usual Visual Merchandising role as it is less of a hands on role and more of a data led opportunity. This is a Hybrid role based in Greater Manchester working a minimum of 2 days in office (Generally the team attend site on Tuesdays) paying a salary between £25,000 and £30,000 per annum dependent on experience. There will be times in which you may need to be on site for 4/5 days. For this role previous experience of using a spaceplanning tool is essential. Applications without this will not be considered
About the role:
- Design and build mock designs which will be presented to various stakeholders before taking the build to launch
- Analyse data around trends, identify where issues occur and provide recommendations around rectifying them
- You will be managing multiple mini projects at once therefore efficiency and attention to detail are key
- Supporting the wider team to ensure the business is maximising the space available and seeing results from sales across the board
- Have strong experience of using a space planner as this is essential to the business needs
- Competent user of Excel, having an analytical background is also great
- Have experience of utilising data to increase opportunity for sales, this is less of a hands on role
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders and collaborating with wider teams to achieve results
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.