VP of Engineering
VP of Engineering - Software Tooling.
Salary - Open
Remote or Mountain view CA.
My client is arguably one of the most impressive and sought-after companies to work for in the world. They are building revolutionary software tools that work alongside Kubernetes and docker and add the extra layer of cloud security that was previously missing from most technology stacks.
They are native cloud gurus and live in a Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, and Golang world. They deeply care about open-source communities and excel at bringing innovative solutions to open-source to enterprise-level customers.
About the Role
I am seeking an experienced and empathetic leader with an exceptionally strong foundation in software development culture to work with their highly advanced engineering teams to deliver high-quality products. The role involves collaborative mindsets, outstanding comms, and a passion for building. A passion for Open-source is also required.
- Lead the engineering teams to deliver industry-leading solutions.
- Recruit outstanding talent
- Grow an engineering culture of excellence but support the ongoing success of the current team.
- Collaboratively develop and execute the technical product strategy
- Serve as a core member of the Executive Management team
- Help us deliver Tier 1-grade products with strong open-source technology foundations
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Experience successfully delivering software products in networking or security
- Many years of experience working in and managing world-class technical engineering teams
- Start-up experience on a growing scale.
- Focus on execution
- Passion for infrastructure
- Remote work experience
- Strong understanding of the cloud-native security space. Tools such as Kubernetes, Service Mesh, and eBPF should be your friends.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.