£18k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
£20,000 - £30,000
Forward Role are working with a global Digital Marketing agency who are recruiting a Web/Digital Analyst to join their continually growing team in Manchester City Centre.
You will be responsible for analysis and reporting to provide insights on digital performance across all channels for the impressive client list. It is a great opportunity for a passionate analyst with a keen interest in data and digital marketing.
- Understanding clients requirements and working with the team to produce results
- Working across a multiple projects and clients at any one time
- Web Analytics - Fully utilising Google Analytics 360
- Support with analytics implementation using Google Tag Manager
- Collection and analysis of data from digital marketing channels
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide insight and an in-depth understanding of the clients customer base & their journeys
- Assist on continuous optimisation of websites
- Provide campaign insights & analysis, helping to improve efficiency and ROI
- Previous experience in a analytics / digital marketing / PPC / SEO role
- Google Analytics 360 experience is essential
- Google Tag Manager experience is desirable
- Experience of implementing web analytics tools is desirable
- Advanced Excel skill
- Confident presenter & communication skills
- Analytically minded
- Organisation skills - working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.