£25k - 32k per year
4 months ago
£25,000 - £32,000
Forward Role are working with a well-known eCommerce business in Manchester. The passionate Analytics team is growing and are recruiting a Web Analyst to become part of and help develop the data driven culture. As a Web Analyst, you will be feeding customer and marketing insight to stakeholders and supporting them with key decisions.
- Performing and delivering in-depth and detailed analysis
- Creating and managing a suite of reports, providing actionable insight
- Understanding web traffic and conversion metrics and tracking performance
- Supporting product teams with research, recommending improvements
- Complete regular and ad hoc analysis and reporting for the business
- Work alongside the Conversion Rate Optimisation team – measuring test results and making recommendations
Skills / Expereince:
- 1+ year experience in a Web or Marketing Analytics role
- Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics experience is essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with Tag Manager is desirable but not essential
- Commercially focused, ability to explain technical information to non-technical audience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.