£22k - 25k per year
9 months ago
Forward Role are working with a successful national, family run business who have recently gone through a multimillion pound expansion. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate, and it is an extremely exciting time to join the team, with endless opportunities for growth and progression within the business.
As a Web Analyst, you will be reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager, providing analytics and insight to the marketing team, PPC team and the wider business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver insights in to the website performance understanding traffic, conversion, bounce rates etc.
- Undertake analysis in to the competition
- Analyse data from across the business, including sales, marketing, operations and provide insight to performance
- Supporting on paid search campaigns, including optimisation, implementations and management
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the business
Skills & experience:
- Recent graduate in Marketing or a numerical degree
- OR 6 months experience in a similar role
- Passionate about marketing and digital
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Analytical mind set, problem solver and attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.