£28k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with an innovative and collaborative agency. The Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation function are the fastest growing team in the business, and are set to see continuous growth over the next year and beyond. This is very exciting time to join the business and the team, with more investment in to new, cutting edge tools and an expanding, varied client base to support.
As a Web Analyst, your aim will be to help clients get the most out of their data. You will be delivering quality analytics solutions and in-depth, insightful analysis to a varied client base. You will be responsible for the full analytics process, from data collection, measurability through to analysis and making recommendations to support decision making.
- Analytical planning and implementation - auditing and troubleshooting current analytics set ups
- Working with development teams to ensure tracking is set up the best practice and to the highest standard
- Work with clients to set clear and realistic digital performance goals and KPIs
- Building and maintain a variety of dashboards and reporting suites to measure and track performance
- Using statistical analysis and modelling to monitor and measure the success of multivariate testing and personalisation
- Ability to build user friend dashboards and data visualisations
- A good understanding of digital streams and acquisition strategy
- Ability to provide insight and make recommendations from large data sets and understand what data needs to be used and when
- Proven experience of identifying areas of opportunity and growth
The office is based in Manchester, but they offer loads of flexibility and remote working.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.