£25k - 35k per year
Forward Role are excited to be working with a hugely ambitious, PE backed Technology & Ecommerce Group. The organisation are dominating their market share and are making immense waves throughout the North West’s Tech space as they grow from strength to strength. As they endeavour to be the ‘Number 1’ market leader with the backing of multi-million pound investment (and more to come!), the Group is continuing this extremely exciting period of hyper-growth and are now looking for a Web Analyst to join the ambitious team.
As a Web analyst, you will have a focus on marketing, but will be working closely with all functions across the business. The role will be split between regular reporting, ad hoc analysis and exciting project work.
Role & responsibilities:
- Providing regular reporting from Google Analytics – set up automated reports
- Collating offline and online data from the CRM and Google Analytics to understand the wider picture.
- Identifying pain points, areas of opportunity and making recommendations for improvements
- Analysis of the customer journey, continuously looking for opportunities to optimise the journey & improve conversion
- Analysis and measurement of product page performance, seeking ways to improve UX
- Creating dashboards and data visualisations, developing self-serve reporting suites
- Analysis and measurement of web performance, delivering actionable insight
- Leading deep dive analytics projects
- Supporting the experimentation and testing strategy through identifying friction points, developing hypothesis and test analysis
Skills & experiences:
- 1+ year experience in a Web Analyst role, or similar
- Experience in e-commerce or a fast-paced environment
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Advanced Excel
- Working with data visualisation tools such as; DataStudio, Tableau, PowerBI etc
- Ability to turn complex information in to easily digestible and actionable insight
- Strong communications skills and stakeholder management
- Experience with SQL is desirable
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.