£25k - 35k per year
Salary - Upto £35,000
About the Role…
As a Web Analyst you will be working across a variety of departments within the business, with a focus on providing actionable insights. You will focus primarily across Web, SEO and CRO with some implementation and product analytics touchpoints.
- Collating and analysis of a variety of data bases e.g. GA, CRM etc to see the full picture
- Understanding trouble areas and areas of improvements, making recommendations
- Providing insight in to the Customer Journey with the aim to improve optimisation
- Identifying trends and opportunities through data, creating dashboards and data visualisation
- Analysis of web performance and providing actionable insight
What will you be doing?
- Be the Google Analytics champion, providing daily and regular reporting.
- Dashboards and data visualisation – deliver advanced self-serve reports.
- Set up automated regular analysis and reporting, and support with ad hoc, deep dive analytics projects
- Deliver detailed, actionable insights regarding customer journey and product pages, to help enhance features and user experience
- Experimentation and testing strategy – problem areas & friction points, hypotheses and test performance reporting
What will you need?
- Previous experience in an insight focused, web analytics role
- Experience working in ecommerce / fast-paced environments
- Advanced user of Google Analytics.
- Ability to turn complex data in to actionable insight, communicating to non-technical stakeholders
- Previous use of Google Tag Manager or similiar
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience building self-serve reports and data visualisations
- Advanced Excel skills and an understanding of SQL
Whats in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + Birthday day off
- Staff discount
- Adhoc bonuses
- Free on site parking
- EV charging
Email – Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 07936032686
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.