Senior Web Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established, multi-brand business in Bradford. Due to growth and continuous investment in the digital function, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the analytics department. As a Senior Web Analyst, you will be responsible for the digital analytics across all brands. You will be delivering insight across all digital channels.
- Provide insight and reporting across all digital streams
- Monitor application performance
- Building, producing reports and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Understanding the customer journey and online behaviours
- Working on projects and ad hoc requests
- Dig deep in to the data and provide actionable insights, identifying new opportunities
- Deliver reports and recommendations to the marketing team & other departments
- Previous experience with Web Analytics is essential
- Adobe Omniture / Google Analytics
- Experience of report building
- Ability to tell a story from complex data
- Commercial awareness
- Strong presentation and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 50k per year + benefits
Web Analyst Description My client is one of the world’s largest social learning platforms and they’re transforming access to education across the globe. Since their launch in 2013, they’ve run hundreds of courses that have attracted over 7.5 million learners and the pace of this change is reflect...
- £35k - 45k per year
Senior Web Analyst - Manchester £40,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, innovative business in Manchester. The dynamic company are looking to recruit an energetic and commercially savvy Senior Web Analyst. This is an autonomous role, so you must be a self-starter and abili...
- £30k - 40k per year
Senior Web Analyst – eCommerce Leeds, £30,000 - £40,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique brand with a fast growing presence in both B2B and B2C markets. As the business grows understanding the customer and sales is becoming vital. This is a brand new, and incredibly important ...
- £200 - 250 per day
Web Optimisation Analyst – 3 Month Contract Description My client is one of the world’s largest social learning platforms and they’re transforming access to education across the globe. Since their launch in 2013, they’ve run hundreds of courses that have attracted over 7.5 million learners and th...