£28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are working with a well-known eCommerce business. They are looking for a Web Analyst to work on a remote 6 month fixed term contract, where you will be providing insight from web data to help solve business problem. You will be aiming to improve the customer journey and the overall user experience across the website.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Continuous monitoring, testing and analysis of the websites
- Providing insight and making recommendations for improvements
- Create and maintain regular KPI reporting
- Monitor daily performance, understanding trends, changes in activity providing insight in to the why
- Identifying problem areas and areas of opportunity – making recommendations for improvements / changes
- A/b testing analysis – delivering results and ideas for future tests
- Proactive, ad hoc deep dive analysis in to product and other related data
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years in web analytics
- Strong Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics experience is essential
- Experience working with Tag Manager is desirable but not essential
- Commercially focused, ability to explain technical information to non-technical audience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.