£24k - 30k per year
7 months ago
Web Analyst - Leeds City Centre
Up to £30,000
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a fast-growing leisure business in Leeds City Centre. The company are customer focused and take pride in delivering the best service. They have ambitious plans to drive growth even further above and beyond their competitors.
The forward thinking business are recruiting a Junior Analyst to join the dynamic and fast paced Marketing Team. You will be responsible for driving key business decision and improving the digital platforms, marketing and general customer experience.
- Tracking digital activity to understanding customer behaviour
- Managing and evaluating marketing performance, web traffic analysis, CRO analysis and competitor analysis
- Attribution analysis, understanding the performance of different channels and creating a single customer view
- Presenting findings with meaningful insights
- Regular and accurate reporting, highlighting key areas of interest and recommending future actions
- Working alongside the Business Intelligence team to develop and maintain dashboards
Experience and skills:
- 3 - 12 months experience in an analyst role
- A passion for Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Google Analytics / SQL / Tableau experience is desirable but not essential
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Analytically minded and an excellent problem solver
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.