£38k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
Web Analyst - eCommerce
Manchester - £45,000
Forward Role are working with one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK who are recruiting a Web Analyst to join the business to play a very important role in the eCommerce team. As a Web Analyst, your goal will be to continuously look for new and innovative ways to improve customer conversion.
This role will be providing in-depth and insightful analysis across the website and app to shape the strategy across testing and personalisation and general ecommerce strategy.
- Support the wider team with accurate reporting suites
- Build dashboards for data visualisation across regular reports
- Understand customers behaviours and digital interactions to make recommendations for tests and personalisation opportunities
- Provide actionable insight and recommendations to support various teams
- Keeping up to date with new website/app features and ensure KPIs are being tracked on all aspects
- Implementation of tags and event tracking
- Working towards the goal of creating a single customer view with the intention to support all channels
Skills and experience:
- Web Analytics experience is essential, eCommerce is preferable
- Expert user of Google Analytics, Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of CRO and knowledge of testing tools is desirable
- Experience working with customer data from a variety of sources
- Ambitious and passionate about web analytics and ecommerce
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to this advert or get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email Sophie@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.