£35k - 50k per year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an exciting digital business, they are the leading player in the industry, delivering top customer experience.
The innovative company, are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Web Analyst to join the dynamic Marketing team and make a significant impact on our digital strategy. As a Web Analyst, you will play a crucial role in measuring and reporting on the remarkable growth of digital initiatives. This is a multi-brand business, and the portfolio is growing.
The Web Analyst will be instrumental in unleashing the business’ full digital potential. You will be involved in and leading projects, delivering actionable insights and managing the tracking framework. You will need to be a strong communicator and team player, as this role will be collaborating with a variety of teams.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting project work through regular reporting and analysis.
- Using Google Tag Manager and GA4 to implement events for digital journeys.
- Ensure compliance with tagging requirements.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and deliver insights to support innovation and growth.
- Working closely with the Commercial team, integrating various data sources with online data to create a holistic view of data and deliver insight reporting suites.
- Support multi-channel teams with self-serve reporting.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience working as a Web / Digital Analyst
- Experience working with Google Analytics and GA4 is essential
- A good understanding of GTM – tagging and tracking
- Ability to implement tags with knowledge of GDRP requirements for cookies
- Commercial acumen – the ability to turn complex data into a story and actionable insights
- Be inquisitive, have high attention to detail and love solving problems
The business offer brilliant internal progression and development, with the opportunity to complete qualification. They offer 25 days holiday, with flexible working, healthcare, pension, discount and much more!
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie @ Forward Role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.