£22k - 26k per year
over 2 years ago
Manchester City Centre
£22,000 - £26,000
Forward Role are delighted to be working with one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK. The niche agency have recently won a prestigious award acknowledging their impressive growth, knowledgeable team and the high ROI delivered to clients.
The business are now establishing and refining their analytics function, and so looking for the best talent in Manchester to join the team. You will be passionate and ambitious, have a positive attitude and always be looking to improve.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and automating reports
- Creating dashboards
- Providing detailed insight in to data
- Google Analytics audits
- Google Tag Manager support
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Day to day management and updating of clients
- Working closely and being collaborative with other departments
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8 + months experience in an analytics role
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics or similar digital/web analytics tools
- Understanding of customer behaviour analysis
- Understanding of tagging and tracking is desirable but not essential e.g. Google Tag Manager
- Data visualisation and dash boarding knowledge, e.g. Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau
- Knowledge of A/B testing is preferred but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and inquisitive candidate to join an extremely exciting and innovative business, with a clear progression plan to develop in the company.
If you are eager to learn, up for a challenge and have some or all of the skills listed above please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.