Manchester City Centre
£38k - 50k per year
12 months ago
Manchester City Centre - Web Analytics Manager
We have just been briefed by one of the North West’s most exciting businesses who are looking to add a Web Analytics Manager to their team to continue to strengthen their analytics function. This role will be instrumental in driving the company's digital capability in line with their growth strategy.
Day to day the role will be responsible for:
- Leading analysis and delivering actionable insight with focus on website performance and customer experience.
- Implementing testing methods (A/B) to help quantify all recommendations.
- Working cross-functionally in order to gain a good understanding of conversions, recognising areas for development.
- Developing attribution models in order to understand the individual customer and their habits.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics including implementation and testing.
- An ability to provide strong recommendations, having the confidence to push these findings out to the wider business.
- Significant experience within consumer focused analytics with the consumer at the heart of every decision made.
- Exposure to attribution modelling would be highly advantageous.
The company are looking to move quickly on this role so please contact Sophie at Forward Role ASAP on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.