£40k - 55k per year
10 months ago
Web Analytics Manager
Manchester – up to £55,000
Forward Role are working with a large online retailer in Manchester. The experienced Analytics team is growing and are recruiting a Web Analytics Manager to lead, mentor and manage a commercially driven team of digital insight and technical analysts.
You will be the go-to person for all Web Analytics requirements and be expected to keep the data quality at the highest standard across the web analytics platform. You will be driving the use of web data through the business to support decision making, and providing in-depth insight and analysis on web and digital performance, continuously striving to improve the customer journey and overall experience.
- Develop and manage interactive and self-serve dashboards for stakeholders
- Educating stakeholders on key KPIs on the analytics platform and use of dashboards and how to use that information for decision making
- Work closely with other teams, inter-linking data sets to bring it to life and tell a story of the full picture
- Managing, training and developing a team of insight analysts and technical analysts
- Continuously monitor data quality to ensure the highest standards are met, ensuring robust data governance process are followed
- 3+ years experience working in Web Analytics
- Leadership / management experience is essential
- Advanced user of Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Experience working with tag management tools
- Experience working with data visualisation tools
- Developing data strategy and managing senior stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.