We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Content Writer to join a leading and multi award winning travel company that provide prestigious holiday cottages for customers to enjoy. This company has over 12,000 properties to sell across the UK and have been experts in this for 25 years. Their brand new offices are based just a stone throw away from the station, and is commutable for many people in and around Cheshire. Their vision for their digital presence is by 2020 they are determined to be the Number One in the UK. If you enjoy creating engaging and informative web content that sells, then we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Reporting to the SEO Manager, you will be creating SEO friendly content that will be uploaded across all digital platforms
- As a Web Content Writer, it is your responsibility to write engaging and informative content that is unique to the company
- Working on CMS to upload content
- Researching on keywords to ensure that all content is optimised for SEO
- Work with other members of the team to support marketing activity
- Be able to communicate the written content to the wide business
Who you will be
- A driven, creative content writer with experience in a similar role
- Have a solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Organised and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a portfolio of great work
- Experience in using Google Analytics
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 33k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Are you a natural storyteller who can keep the audience engaged, whatever the subject? Do you have an interest in translate “difficult content” into content that’s jargon-free? We are looking for a Content Lead to join a leading company in medical aesthetics to take the reins, in managing and con...
- £22k - 28k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Are you an ambitious Content Marketing Executive, with a passion for software, technology and all things IT? We have the pleasure of working with a rapidly growing software company who provide their bespoke software to leading ecommerce businesses. The business have been given investment after in...
- £55k - 80k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Are you looking for a step up in your career? Would you like the opportunity to work for a growing, thriving financial business to lead a team of talented content writers? We have the pleasure of working with a fantastic FinTech business in Manchester City Centre to find a brilliant Head of Conte...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 48k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We are looking for a B2B focussed Content Marketing Manager to join a Tech Software start up in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious, motivated and eager to learn – the Content Marketing Manager will have the chance to make their mark on this fast-growing softw...